About the information system
The Information system "The Best Available and Perspective Nature Protection Technologies in the Russian Power Industry" (hereafter the System) contains the materials covering all the main aspects of the nature protection activity in power engineering.
The main objective of the System is information support of the nature protection activity in power sector for the following:
- implementation of ecologically and economically effective nature protection policy;
- training, improvement of professional skill and professional retraining of experts from power companies in high schools and other educational institutions according to the state-of-the-art requirements in the field of protection of environment from the man-made impact of the power objects.
Sources of information are as follows:
- results of the system researches on various aspects of ecological problems in power engineering, represented by the authors to the Editorial Board of the system;
- proceedings of international and Russian workshops and conferences on ecology in power engineering,
- expert analytic materials on different directions of the nature protection activity.
Information is intended for the technical officers engaged in designing, adjustment, operation and supervision of power equipment operation at power utilities and companies of the fuel and energy complex, housing and communal services and other branches of economy; for students of high schools as the handbook on nature protection technologies in power engineering.
The site can be useful to experts from nature protection bodies and other interested persons.
The materials, placed in the System, are selected by the
Editorial Board, formed from the authoritative experts in various directions of nature protection activity in power engineering.
A format of representation of new materials for consideration of their placing in the System could be found
A form of the authors’ Permission to place the materials in the System is resulted
A section of the web-site “Ash and slag handling” is a part of the
World-Wide Coal Combustion Products Network.